[Membresrav] MFJ ferme la porte.

HB9PTF hb9ptf at pilloud.net
Sam 27 Avr 13:52:34 CEST 2024


Le 17 mai, MFJ  arrête la production .

Ceci concerne aussi Ameritron, Hygain, Cushcraft, Mirage et Vectronics

Les service après vente rest assuré.


<http://www.mfjenterprises.com>


  A Heavy Sad Heart


      Dear Fellow Hams and Friends,

                                                        April 25, 2024
Dear Fellow Hams and Friends,

    It is with a sad heart as I write this letter.

    As many of you have heard by now, MFJ is ceasing its on-site 
production in Starkville, Mississippi on May 17, 2024.  This is also the 
same for our sister companies’ Ameritron, Hygain, Cushcraft, Mirage and 
Vectronics.

    Times have changed since I started this business 52 years ago. Our 
product line grew and grew and prospered.  Covid changed everything in 
businesses including ours.  It was the hardest hit that we have ever had 
and we never fully recovered.

    I turned 80 this year.  I had never really considered retirement but 
life is so short and my time with my family is so precious.

    I want to thank all of our employees who have helped build this 
company with me over the years.  We have many employees who have made 
MFJ their career for 10, 20, 30, 40 and more years.

    We are going to continue to sell MFJ products past May 17, 2024.  We 
have a lot of stock on hand. We will continue to offer repair service 
work for out-of-warranty and in-warranty units for the foreseeable future.

    Finally, a special thanks to all of our customers and our dealers 
who have made MFJ a worldwide name and a profitable business for so many 
years.  You all are so much appreciated.

Sincerely Yours, 73s

Martin F. Jue, K5FLU

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.hb9mm.com/pipermail/membresrav/attachments/20240427/ad88468f/attachment.html>


Plus d'informations sur la liste de diffusion Membresrav